Mamma Lucia Frederick and Atlantic Grille Urbana fundraisers are a fun and effective way of raising money for your school or non-profit organization. Group members, their friends, families, neighbors, etc. can dine on your scheduled date and time at the location you choose. Dine in, carry-out are included. The organization will schedule a date and time with one of the managers. The organization may choose only two dates per calendar year, six months apart for their fundraisers. Due to limited availability, fundraisers must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance. Fundraising days fill up quickly so organizations should schedule the fundraiser as early as possible. On the day of the Fundraiser, patrons must turn in a flyer that your group provides and ask that it be attached to their check so it will be included in the fundraiser total. We will tally the fundraiser checks (before taxes & tips) and typically donate 10% of the total to the organization. The 10% donation amount is to be derived from business that has been generated through your organization’s efforts.
Please call your desired store directly to schedule.
Mamma Lucia of Frederick and Atlantic Grille Urbana is proud to support the communities in which we operate. Fundraisers are for school or sports groups or non-profit organization. Fundraisers are NOT intended to be used by individuals or groups collecting for personal or corporate profit or causes.
Once you schedule a date, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your fundraiser. The email should state the group, the location and date of the fundraiser as well as whom the check should be made payable to and the address to mail it. Checks must be paid to organizations, not individuals. We will reply back with a logo that you should include in your flyers. We suggest half page size on a brightly colored paper. All advertising must be done prior to the fundraiser. Group members may not pass out flyers to other diners, either inside or outside the restaurant, or by standing in front of the restaurant, in the parking lot or by going table to table. Doing so may result in the forfeiture of the organizations entire donation. It is the responsibility of the organization to ensure that all those participating in the fundraiser know to give the flyer to the server, cashier or manager on duty.
After you’ve confirmed your fundraiser, take these steps to create the biggest turnout and largest donation to your cause.
- Put a flyer in your organization’s newsletter.
- Announce your fundraiser on your website and add a link to a downloadable PDF of the flyer.
- Attach the flyer to an e-mail going out to the family, friends, office, etc.
- Pass out flyers during large gatherings, group meetings, training sessions and area sporting events.
- Announce the fundraiser on the P.A. system at another local event.
- Share the details in your online invitations, such as Evite & Facebook events.
- Announce the event on your blog, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Most important, cast a wide net. Talk to everybody. The more people that come to your fundraiser, the more money your organization will earn.